It’s a common problem that many of us have and it frustrates us when we loose volume in our hair as the day goes by.
There are many different products on the market that claim to help us achieve long lasting volume. But what if we didn’t want to use masses of product on our hair to achieve this. There are some techniques that can be used to help keep your hair volume and below we are going to share some of these with you.
- Remove built up residue left from your shampoo, conditioner and any other hair products that you use as these can make your hair wilted. To do this you can use a clarifying shampoo, which will help to restore your hair’s natural volume.
- Think about the length of your hair. If it is longer it will be harder to lift. Consider a shorter hairstyle or having layers cut into your hair.
- Add extra volume by wrapping heated rollers around certain parts of your hair for a few minutes at a time.
- Blow dry your hair in the morning and use a larger rounded hairbrush working your way upwards from the roots.
- By adding colour to your hair it will actually add volume as it causes the hair strands to swell. However, be careful not to colour your hair too frequently as this can cause damage.
- Add curls to your hair using curling irons and ensure that you also curl the roots for the most effective volume.
We wish you the best of luck with adding successful volume to your hair and look forward to hearing your comments.